Monday, April 21, 2008

It is what it is....

Ok. Biology exam #3 is over. My whole body aches. We went to the anatomy lab for a "field trip" afterwards. I thought I could handle it, and perhaps it's because I'm so tired, but that was awful! I can't believe I have to take that class. How do I take that class? I still have the smell in my nose....and the image...gonna haunt me in my sleep! Can I really be a nurse? Really? Do I want to be? Deep questions....fueled by fatigue. Night! Going to bed!

2 comments:

judy said...

Hi - yuck! I know I couldn't do it, so I totally admire you. Just remember the people you get to help when you are a nurse are alive. I guess you have to study the dead ones to understand the live ones. I think you are going to make a wonderful nurse. Unless you decide to do something else along the way. :-}
jude

kateoverjoyed said...

Thanks Jude! You're such an encourager! Have a great day!